luni, 30 mai 2011

summer pedicure

hey girls:D
well I am back in bussiness:)) might I say:D ...summer is here..and our pedicure must be gorgeous every day:D..I decided to use an orange this time as a base..but in the picture is red:)) because I did the pictures with the phone..like you know I broke my camera:(..Hope you like the design I did on my pedicure this time:D
Buna fetelor:D si cum as zice am revenit in meserie:))..cum vara a venit si pedichiura trebuie sa fie superba in fiecare zi si va propun urmatorul model:).De data aceasta am folosit un portocaliu ca baza dar in poza se vede cam rosiatic,din cauza ca am facut poze cu telu,cum bine stiti mi-am stricat camera,dar sper sa rezolv problema cat mai repede:D..Sper sa va placa!











What I used:
-acrilic colors :yellow ,white,black,red
-orange polish










Kisses!!see ya!


9 comentarii:

Irynuk spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

foarte frumoase:X


Imi plac sandalele:D

:*

Minnie spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is very pretty! It's like a retro design which I LOVE:D

Andreea spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wooow , imi plac unghiutele tale :X:X:X !!!! :8

Mad@ spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Vaii ce-mi plac floricelele care le faci tu :D

Tansia Musabbir spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hello,as you are one of my followers,that why im sending you this comment.recently i have change some information on my blog,and got to know many of my follwers cant access my blog.... can you check is it ok or not??

and im doing another giveaway ...i hope you will like it ...

http://tlovesmac26.blogspot.com/

kory_nails spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Irynuk si mie:D

kory_nails spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Minnie thanks

kory_nails spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Andreea ms :*

kory_nails spunea... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Mad@ dap eu m-am cam plictisit..nu stiu ce sa mai fac pe unghiutze infara de flori si sa dea bine ..ufaaa

Trimiteţi un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...